Congratulations on your up and coming wedding!
Have you ever wondered what makes a good wedding DJ?
One of the very reasons I decide to embark and immerse myself into weddings was for this very good reason. I love going to a wedding and have an awesome time and I’m sure you want the same for your wedding.
One of the leading websites bridalguide.com have given 10 points to look for in a wedding DJ. Some are:
- Is it their fulltime income
- How does the DJ customise the wedding to the bride and groom
- What sound equipment does the DJ use and what back up is in place
- What other services do you offer?
Many of those questions asked are normal questions, that I get asked every day.
I’ve been DJ professionally for over 5 years. I’m one of the very few DJ’s that do it full time and week in week out. I normally DJ at over 50 weddings per year.
My services and benefits for you include:
- Unlimited prewedding consultations – this is where we discuss how you want your night to run, what songs you want played
- State of the art sound and lighting systems – No matter if it’s a small wedding or a large wedding, my equipment can handle it. I also produce and master songs. This gives me a very good ear and this benefits you because I know what needs to be done to the songs to get them sounding perfect in any room…No more woofy bass, no more screechy top end, just the prefect sound.
- Professionally dressed. I fit in with the other guests. In fact many people have asked me how I know the bride and groom at weddings..I smile and point to the DJ booth. No ripped jeans, no t-shirts, no hat turned the wrong way and yes…If it’s fancy dress, I will dress for the occasion.
- Close liaison with the venue/wedding planner – I more than happy to meet at the venue or at least discuss with the venue how to set up prior to arriving.
- I take requests, but only if you want me to
- I also have a broad range of music knowledge. I grew up listening to my mum’s records collection. She was is a huge Elvis fan. I know the biggest hits from the 1950’s through to todays top 10 hits. I can also play latino, ethnic and county music.
I offer all brides and grooms a obligation free meeting, where we catch up for a coffee and discuss your special day. This gives you the confidence that you are booking the right entertainment.